- There is no term to this agreement between the client or BA House Cleaning. You may cancel your cleaning service at any time. BA House Cleaning also reserves the right to cancel the service provided at any time.
- Clients who received a DEEP Cleaning Special – If you decide to cancel cleaning service before one year of service, initial deep cleaning cost will be prorated per month and the balance will be due at the time of cancellation. For example:
- Client signs up for a weekly service and receives a FREE Deep Cleaning. The cost of Deep cleaning is $250. Client pays $0. Six months down the road, client cancels for whatever reason. Balance owed to BA House Cleaning is $125
- Client signs up for a biweekly service and receives 50% OFF of Deep Cleaning. The cost of Deep cleaning is $250. Client pays $125. Six months down the road, client cancels for whatever reason. Balance owed to BA House Cleaning is $62.50
- We strive to provide the most professional cleaning service. All the professionals are bonded and insured and have been thoroughly trained in the proper use of all products and equipment.
- We will provide all of the cleaning supplies, vacuums, and equipment. Should you wish for us to use one of your products, please let our office know?
TEAMS: Our cleaners work in teams of two or more depending on the size of the job. A team leader is assigned to your home. We make every effort to keep the same team leader assigned to your home, but cannot guarantee it. Illness, promotions, vacations, etc, can all result in a change of team or change of cleaners on a team.
CONDUCT: Our employees will be respectful while in your home. They will not smoke, eat or drink while in your home, nor do they watch TV or play the radio. They do not answer the telephone or doorbell. Their only purpose while in your home is to clean.
PETS ESCAPING FROM THE HOME: We cannot be responsible for pets that “escape” when our maids are entering/exiting your home. If your pet will be “roaming free” during the clean, please let us know in advance, so the maids can be on alert when they open doors. Our maids are trained to close doors as soon as they enter and exit your home and will not leave doors open for long periods.
EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES: We provide our own cleaning supplies and equipment including vacuums, mops, and cleaning products. If you have a specific product you want used, please call our office or alert your team leader so your file can be notated.
ARRIVAL TIME: Cleanings are scheduled in an order that requires the least amount of drive time for each team. This means the exact time of your cleaning may differ each time. If you require an AM or PM schedule we will make every effort to accommodate your request however no times are guaranteed.
SCHEDULING: Scheduling changes can result in the following
PRICE CHANGES – The price for your recurring service is based on Time Between Cleanings. We have 4 recurring price categories:
- Weekly (Once a week)
- Bi‐Weekly (Every two weeks but no more than three weeks since the last cleaning)
- Monthly (Every four weeks but no more than five weeks since the last cleaning)
- Occasional (Six weeks or more since the last cleaning)
Rescheduling your cleaning can result in the cost of your service being Less Than, More Than or the Same As your last cleaning. Time will be considered for vacations when the home is not occupied.
- Example 1: a Bi‐Weekly client who “skips” a cleaning, creates a four‐week interval between visits and the applicable (higher) Monthly rate will apply to the next cleaning.
- Example 2: a Bi‐Weekly client who requests an additional cleaning in‐between scheduled visits would be charged the applicable (lower) “Weekly” rate for the next 2 cleanings as there will be a one‐week interval between both cleanings.
CLEANING FEE INCREASES: BA House Cleaning reserves the right to reevaluate rates at any time based on the time required to perform our service to meet the client’s standards. We will monitor the actual cleaning time for the first two months and occasionally thereafter. We will contact you to discuss possible price or service revisions if the cleaning time differs drastically from the original bid. We reserve the right to adjust the estimate after the job is completed.
PAYMENT POLICY: Payment is due in full on the day of the cleaning and does not include the cost of invoicing.
• Credit Cards. If you choose to pay by credit card, a $5.00 convenience charge will be added to your cleaning fee
• Refunds. Since cleaning is a very personalized and subjective service, we cannot offer refunds to clients. If you are not happy, we will come back and re‐clean any areas free of charge according to our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
• Service fee for returned checks. Checks returned for non‐payment, (insufficient funds, closed account, etc) will be charged a $30 returned check fee in addition to making good on the payment for services.
LATE CANCELLATION: Late Cancellation fee of $50.00 will be charged unless notification of a change has been made 2 business days prior to the service date. All notifications must be made by calling our office or emailing. Telling the cleaning team when they are in your home is not considered notification.
CHARGES: If it is necessary for you to change, cancel or skip your regular cleaning day, we appreciate at least 2 business days notice. If you do not notify our office and upon arrival we cannot enter your home, we will charge you a full price lock out fee to cover our expenses. Our teams daily pay is based on homes scheduled. When you skip on short notice or lock out the team, we do not have time to fill in your spot and our teams pat is affected. It also can cause scheduling problems with our other clients. Should you at any time require a change or modification of the cleaning detail or instructions, or wish to change the cleaning schedule of frequency, a call to our office is the surest way of accomplishing this. The cleaning team is instructed to follow the instructions as they appear on their personalized work order and that is a reflection of the information agreed to on the reverse side of this page. Specific instructions or request given to the team cannot be guaranteed from week to week.
SECURITY ALARMS: If your home is equipped with a security system, please insure that it is in the “OFF” position or inform our office of the codes and input sequence before your scheduled cleaning. Please be sure to notify our office if this code changes.
ACCIDENTS: If you have valuables or heirlooms, etc., it would be helpful if they would be put away to avoid accidents. Regrettable and although not common, from time to time, something may be broken. Our personnel are instructed to call our office at once if ANYTHING is broken, and to leave you a note advising you of the accident. In the event an item is damaged or broken, we reserve the option to repair or replace the item. A dollar value of “one-of-a-kind” items destroyed must be demonstrated in order that a settlement may be determined. We cannot be responsible for wall hangings attached with anything other than “real” picture hooks. No straight pins, thread, etc.
HOLIDAYS: The only holidays observed by our company are New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve day and Christmas Day. Regular cleaning services will be offered all other holidays. Should your regular cleaning fall on these days, our office will contact you approximately 2 weeks prior to the holiday to reschedule your cleaning. If you wish to reschedule a cleaning that falls on another holiday throughout the year, please call the office at least 2 business days in advance to avoid a late cancellation fee.
CLUTTER: The cleaning will be far more satisfactory if the team does not have a great deal of clutter with which to contend. Desks that have a large amount of paperwork for instance may not be cleaned
PETS and PLANTS: If you have pets, our cleaners do appreciate it when they are secured and that you pick up after them. We do not clean litter boxes or urine/feces from the floor. Due to the individual care that plants require, we are not able to water or maintain them.
QUALITY CONTROL: Our quality control consists of making home inspections and phone calls. A supervisor may enter your home after our cleaning team leaves. They may call you at home or work. We believe that inspections and client contact is the best way to help in exceeding your expectations and improve our high standards. You may also benefit a satisfaction survey. We appreciate you feedback.
EXTRA WORK: Please call us in advance for special requests (i.e. after construction, refrigerator cleaning, inside of oven, inside windows, the basement, garage, extra rooms) so we can schedule the time needed to complete these tasks. We will provide an over the phone estimate, however, we reserve the right to adjust the quote after the job is completed.
ITEMS WE CANNOT CLEAN/DO: We have instructed our staff to leave certain items untouched, such as items or areas containing any body fluids or excretions and litter boxes. If your pet has an accident or vomits, it will be your responsibility to clean it up. Our teams are advised to clean around these areas. Seasonal insect infestation can also be a problem and may prevent us from completely cleaning your home. If ants, termites, roaches, fleas, etc., are encountered, we will not clean or vacuum the area. We will leave you a note, or call you regarding the problem. We do not clean inside curio cabinets. If you have other items you prefer we not clean or handle, please call the office and we will arrange to avoid those items. Our staff cannot climb higher than a step stool, work on the outside of your home, move furniture that contains electronics, lift any objects over 20 pounds, prepare meals, provide any pet or children-related services, or empty diaper pails.
HIRING OF BA House Cleaning STAFF: All of our staff have signed a Non-Compete agreement with BA House Cleaning. They are prohibited from soliciting business from any client on his/her own behalf or on behalf of any third party during their contract with BA House Cleaning or for 2 years following termination of contract, without written approval from BA House Cleaning and a possible placement fee of $2,500.00. You agree not to hire past or present staff of BA House Cleaning for a period of not less than 2 years from the date the staff member last worked for BA House Cleaning. A great deal of time and resources are put into hiring our staff and training them. In the event you feel you must hire a staff member of BA House Cleaning in spite of this agreement, then a $2,500.00 placement fee is due immediately upon employment of the past/present staff member, regardless of whether the employment is regular or on a contract basis.
TIPS: Tips are appreciated by your cleaning team but not required. A recommended tip is 10-15% of your total cleaning fee. Tips can be left as cash (not in the envelope) for the cleaning team.
IF THERE’S A PROBLEM: We guarantee our work. Contact our office before 11am the day following your cleanings (11am Monday for Friday cleanings) and we will make every effort to correct the problem. I understand that BA House Cleaning does not refund any portion of a cleaning fee.
KEYS: Please make sure your home is accessible to us. Because you scheduled cleaning time may change each cleaning, we prefer a key to your home. Keys are maintained in a lock box except for the day of cleaning. Returned keys will require signature and identification at time of release.
OFFICE HOURS: Our office is open Monday through Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm (occasionally later and on weekends). After hours and weekends, a voicemail can be left and we will return it on the next business day.