Be Kind - - Be a Team Player - - Own It
Build-up on a surface
You will come across some instances in kitchens and bathrooms where you will notice a lot of build up. When you are cleaning and cannot seem to get build-up off of a particular place or surface and it is taking longer than expected, remember to follow the steps below:
- Check the Best Practices area to see if there is a solution
- Is it something that can be soaked or pretreated?
- If the client is home, communicate with them to explain the situation and inform them
- Text a photo to the office and include an explanation of the situation so the office can communicate with the client if necessary before the service is finished
- Continue cleaning the rest of the home