Canceling a Customer (offboarding)
First find out why they want to cancel services
- Ask questions
- “Oh no Debra i’m sorry to hear you are canceling with us. What is the reason for doing so?”
- Find out the WHY behind it!!
- Most people don’t want to tell you they are unhappy
- Be empathetic!!
- Let them know we care
- Even if it was not us, ask them if there is anything we could have done better?
- Make sure our quality is there
- Are we wowing the customer and if not why???
- Make sure we handle complaints immediately and hold the techs accountable
- Follow up calls with customers
- Lower our complaints through accountability
- If we can fix the issue, ask management to find a solution!
Then notate in their account the reason for cancelation
Cancel all jobs so they do not have anymore jobs
Then deactivate client in BK.
- Make sure you choose the right reasoning
- If it is not there let Management know!
Keeping track of our canceling customers
- Track them in our Virtual White Board located here: Virtual White Board
- Change client status in Clickup to OFFBOARDING
- Add “off-boarding Checklist” to the task
- Scroll down to Checklists within the CU task, and select use template then select Offboarding(client) checklist
- Follow ALL steps in the checklist to offboard client.
- Once all items on checklist have been completed, change status to “cancelled Service”
- Send client cancellation email.