Be Kind - - Be a Team Player - - Own It
If your vacuum breaks
Use the following as a guideline on what to do if your vacuum breaks
Start troubleshooting the vacuum by:
- Check that the bag is seated properly and is not full
- Test a different outlet for power
- Check the roller brush to make sure there is no hair in it
- check the hose for a clog, carry a wire hanger in your car to help with this!
- Check to make sure your filters are not clogged.
If you still cannot get your upright vacuum to work, contact office for further instructions.