All cleanings are upgraded absolutely free at this time!
We will sanitize the following with our pH7Q Dual hospital grade disinfectant:
Children and Pets are to be kept out of areas where our technicians are actively cleaning. Just like any other disinfectant, you will want to keep pets or anyone else away and not touch it while it’s wet. Floors will not be sanitized with disinfectant so it will be mostly higher up surfaces. The diluted form we are using is low risk once dry and has benefits of killing germs that can be harmful to children and pets. We can remove the sanitizing option if concerned and might be good to seek advice from a medical professional for more information.
It’s an honor to clean your home and we have the duty to execute our services in a safe and responsible way.
We would like to share with you the procedures our company has implemented to help keep you (our clients) and our employees safe and well:
- Our technicians are required to do a symptoms check including temperature monitoring prior to starting their shift.
- Allow technicians at least 6 feet of space.
- We use a solo cleaning model (whenever possible). All our cleaning technicians travel separately in their own cars and take all the social distancing precautions.
- Sanitize the following before exiting each home: Pole handles, vacuum handles, bottom of vacuum, caddie handle, bottom of the caddie, sides and bottoms of shoes or shoe covers.
- We will wear gloves in each home/office.
- Cleaning technicians will wash/sanitize their hands once in your home/office.
- Wash/sanitize hands prior to leaving your home/office.
- As always, the cleaning towels we use are clean and are washed thoroughly before they are used again.
- We will wear a mask on when entering homes/offices and/or be within 6 feet of someone.
- Cleaning technicians will carry our pH7Q Dual hospital grade disinfectant to sanitize all high touch areas in our sanitizing checklist. All repeat cleanings are upgraded absolutely free at this time!
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us directly @ 510-788-0048