- Always send a quote to EVERYONE you talk too
- Gather their name, phone number and email than enter them into BK (BookingKoala)
- This starts an automation for follow ups with leads
- After entering them into BK if they do not schedule make sure to notate why they did not schedule right now.
- Check area if serviceable ( refer to this link: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1SKOWanv0jPshrRCrLGuYTvLYIXinzHPJ&ll=37.732508774883286%2C-122.03737575&z=10 ).
Sending the estimate
- Login to BookingKoala.com.
- Click on Add Booking.
- Enter First name, last name and email address (phone and address to be added later)
- Choose from the service which one pertains to the cleaning they are wanting
- Fill in all information as needed house information, (square footage of house, number of bedrooms and bath, additional add-ons) ( refer to image below ).
NOTE MIMO (move in/outs): Default adds for move outs are: baseboards, inside oven, inside refrigerator, inside cabinets. But we always offer others as well. Windows, Sliding doors, and blinds are priced by quantity! (client may estimate if not sure exactly)
NOTE Top To Bottom Deluxe: Includes interior windows cleaning AND wiping of exposed baseboards.
Private notes are VERY IMPORTANT. Throughout the conversation, save all notes in there. Upon acceptance of the quote, these notes will be transferred over to Booking Notes and/or to Notes to service provider. Save As Quote. ( refer to image below ).
Change subject according to service type. Move out or move in vs Home cleaning vs Priority Cleaning Quote
Indicate expiration date to 2-weeks from date of quote ( refer to image below ).
Edit Message ( refer to image below ).
- Scroll down to Quote Template for the TYPE of Service, delete all other quote templates AND instructions in RED.
- Fill your estimate section entirely. Booking ID = Estimate Code
Update Price (price to include add ons, then update add on’s accordingly. Example: move excluded to included if they have been added on as addons and are included in price)
- Click SAVE
- IMPORTANT: Read through the entire quote before sending. TRIPLE CHECK! (Once sent it cannot be undone!)
- Ensure that the quote was “delivered‘ and not bounced.
If bounced, call lead back and resend.
- Send text to client via our texting platform, using “quote sent” template letting them know that their quote was sent. (This also opens up a conversation via Texting)
Step 2: Update Lead
- Creating a quote in BK will automatically add it to clickup as a lead. ( Verify in Click up in the new leads and Quote sent areas. If not added, manually add the lead).
- If it did not automatically get added to Clickup, copy client information and add to clickup (phone number should not have dashes, parenthesis or spaces> fill lead source > fill amount<email address).
- Change status from New Lead to Quote Sent. (changing it to sent will start automated quote follow up process via email)
Update fields such as Lead source, amount. Sale amount is first cleaning amount.