- Keeping and retaining our customers.
- Keep our attrition under 3.5%
How is this measured
- By how many current clients we have and how many are dropping off
- Divide how many have terminated by how many recurring clients we have
- In October there were 143 recurring customers and 4 of them canceled services with us.
- We take 4 and divide that by 143 which means we had 2.8% attrition in October
How do you lower the attrition and keep it low?
- Ask questions
- “Oh no Debra I’m sorry to hear you are canceling with us. What is the reason for doing so?”
- Find out the WHY behind it!!
- Most people don’t want to tell you they are unhappy
- Be empathetic!!
- Let them know we care
- Even if it was not us, ask them if there is anything we could have done better?
- Make sure our quality is there
- Are we wowing the customer and if not why???
- Make sure we handle complaints immediately and hold the techs accountable
- Follow up calls with customers
- Lower our complaints through accountability
Keeping track of our canceling customers
- Track them in a google Sheets
- Choosing the right reasoning
- Ensure only proper reasons are being used
- Only log customers that had two or more services
Send out a follow up email using template