Top-To-Bottom Deluxe Clean
We want to help you select the right level of service for your cleaning needs. Selecting the right type of cleaning service is the only way to have a successful result when you hire a cleaning service. If you insist on purchasing less service than you need, you will be disappointed with the outcomes regardless who you hire. It is for this reason, that we strongly advise that you start with a Top-To-Bottom Deluxe Cleaning for your first service visit. A Maintenance General Cleaning is only recommended if you have had a professional cleaning within the last four months.
Includes the General Cleaning list items (shown below) cleaned by hand with a detailed emphasis and focus on build up, plus the following:
- Ceiling fan blades (hand washed or wiped).
- Light fixtures (hand washed in place/not removed).
- Cobwebs removed.
- Blinds & shutters (vacuumed or wiped w/micro fiber)
- Moldings & woodwork, window sills, & lock ledges (hand washed or wiped)
- Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
- Lamps & lampshades (dusted or vacuumed w/ attachment)
- Pictures & knick-knacks (hand wiped)
- Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs)
- Top of refrigerator (hand washed or wiped)
- Outside of appliances cleaned / inside microwave
- Stovetop & drip pans scrubbed
- All Cabinet fronts (washed or wiped w/ all purpose cleaner)
- All Doors (washed/wiped)
- Light switch plates (washed/wiped)
- Counter tops & backsplashes (washed/wiped)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (Cleaned All way to top*)
- Tub/shower & tiles (double scrubbed if build up)
- All bathroom counters & fixtures (sanitized)
- Wastebaskets (emptied/washed/relined)
- Beds made, 1 set of sheets changed
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood wiped w/ all purpose cleaner)
- Floors (vacuumed &/or mopped)
- Interior oven cleaning
- Load dishwasher (must be empty)
- Refrigerator/freezer interior cleaning
- Blind Cleaning (wet)
- Sweep Out Garage – Empty Homes Only
- Sweep / Remove cobwebs on front porch
*we do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder. Higher items will only be dusted w/ an extension duster. We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster. Most homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand. We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require ultra-sonic mini-blind cleaning (available upon request). Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave, we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.