**Priority Cleaning = Block of Time
NOTE: Priority Cleans are only
- Login to BookingKoala.com.
- Click on Add Booking.
- Check area if serviceable ( refer to this link: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1SKOWanv0jPshrRCrLGuYTvLYIXinzHPJ&ll=37.732508774883286%2C-122.03737575&z=10 ).
- Fill in all information as needed includes customer information, (name, email, phone number and address), house information, (square footage of house, number of bedrooms and bath, additional inclusions) ( refer to image below ).
- You may add notes to technicians or requests from customers. And Save As Quote. ( refer to image below ).
- Change subject to: Your Priority Cleaning quote ( refer to image below ).
- Indicate expiration date to 2-weeks from date of quote ( refer to image below ).
- Edit Message ( refer to image below ).
- Go to Clickup > BAHC Workspace > DOCS > office documents > choose source code priority cleaning ( refer to image below ) > Select all and copy .
- Go back to bookingkoala > Click on SOURCE and paste info from clickup.
- Delete previous information.
- Refer to details and change information in the email content . Make sure to check everything ( refer to image below ).
- Delete reference and check before sending quote to customer.
- Will automatically add to clickup as lead. ( if not added, manually add information ).
- From bookingkoala, copy customer information and add to clickup (phone number should not have dashes > fill lead source > fill amount).
- From New Lead drag to Quote sent – if quote was sent.