- Login to BookingKoala.com.
- Click on Add Booking.
- Check area if serviceable ( refer to this link: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1SKOWanv0jPshrRCrLGuYTvLYIXinzHPJ&ll=37.732508774883286%2C-122.03737575&z=10 ).
- Fill in all information as needed includes client information, (name, email, phone number and address), house information, (square footage of house, number of bedrooms and bath, additional add-ons) ( refer to image below ).
NOTE: Default adds for move outs are: baseboards, inside oven, inside refrigerator, inside cabinets. But we always offer others as well. Windows, Sliding doors, and blinds are priced by quantity! (client may estimate if not sure exactly)
- Private notes are IMPORTANT. Throughout the conversation, save all notes in there. Upon acceptance of the quote, these notes will be transferred over to Booking Notes and/or to Notes to service provider. Save As Quote. ( refer to image below ).
- Change subject to: Your Move Out/In quote ( refer to image below ).
- Indicate expiration date to 2-weeks from date of quote ( refer to image below ).
- Edit Message ( refer to image below ).
- Go to Clickup > BAHC Workspace > DOCS > office documents > choose source code move out/in ( refer to image below ) > Select all and copy .
- Go back to bookingkoala > Click on SOURCE and paste info from clickup.
- Refer to details and change information in the email content . Make sure to update included vs excluded add-ons.
- Delete previous information.
- Triple check everything ( refer to image below ).
- Delete reference portion and read entirely before sending quote to client.
- This should automatically add to clickup as lead. ( Verify in Click up (new leads and Quote sent areas. Of not added, manually add the lead).
If it did not automatically get added to bookingkoala, copy cllient information and add to clickup (phone number should not have dashes, parenthesis or spaces> fill lead source > fill amount<email address).
- Send text to client via Helpwise, using “quote sent” template.
- Ensure that the if the quote was sent and delivered that the client Drag the lead from “New Lead” column to Quote sent – if quote was sent.
NOTE: Ensure that the quote was “delivered’ and not bounced.